- Apache: 1.3.12 or later.
- PHP: 5.4.0 or later.
- MySQL: 5.0.3 or later.
- OpenIPMI: Required for IPMI support.
- libssh2: Required for SSH support. Version 1.0 or higher.
- fping: Required for...
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Mar 01, 2018
Installation is a process that lasts only a few minutes. You'll need root SSH access to your cPanel server.
Also check the current requirements (listed lower). If everything is ok, log in as root and type the following commands, one at a time:
# cd / # rm -f engintron.sh # wget --no-check-certificate https://raw.githubusercontent.com/engintron/engintron/master/engint ron.sh # bash engintron.sh install
Engintron is Nginx on cPanel, done right!
Nginx® is a powerful open source web server that was built to scale websites to millions of visitors. cPanel® is the leading hosting contro...[Read more...]
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Feb 14, 2018
How to suspend an account in WMM/Cpanel :-
Step 1 :- Login to you WHM :-
Step 2 :- Click Manage Account Suspensions under Account Functions in left menu of WHM.
Account Functions >> Manage Account Suspensions.
Step 3 :- Select the account in question by clicking on either the username or the main domain on the account. If you are suspending an account, you can place a note in the box to help remember why it was suspended.
Step 4 :- Click on either Suspend or Unsuspend.
Posted in Zabbix on Feb 14, 2018
Zabbix Agent is required to install on all remote systems needs to be monitor through Zabbix server. The Zabbix Agent collects resource utilization data and applications data on the client system and provides such information to Zabbix server on their requests.[Read more...]
Posted in Zabbix on Feb 08, 2018
Zabbix is an open source software for networks and application monitoring. Zabbix provides agents to monitor remote hosts as well as Zabbix includes support for monitoring via SNMP, TCP and ICMP checks. Click here to know more about zabbix
This article will help you to step by step install Zabbix 3.0 Server on CentOS/RHEL 7/6 systems. Before starting installation read below basic requirements to run Zabbix 3.4.
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Feb 06, 2018
cPanel is a popular, feature rich and reliable web hosting platform that’s in use worldwide by thousands of web-hosting companies and individuals. With an intuitive and powerful graphical user interface, users can manage databases and website files, set up ftp and email accounts and control every aspect of their website.[Read more...]
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Jan 26, 2018
Important log paths on whm server:
1. Exim main log: /var/log/exim_mainlog
2. Apache access log: /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log
3. Apache error log: /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log (All exceptions caught by apache along with standard error output from CGI applications)
4. SSH Logins are in /var/log/secure
5. FTP Logins are in: /var/log/messages
6. POP/IMAP logins are in: /var/log/maillog
7. Mod_security log: /etc/httpd/logs/audit_log (may depend on installation)
8. Domain Access Logs: /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domain.com (General access log file for each domain configured with cPanel)