- Apache: 1.3.12 or later.
- PHP: 5.4.0 or later.
- MySQL: 5.0.3 or later.
- OpenIPMI: Required for IPMI support.
- libssh2: Required for SSH support. Version 1.0 or higher.
- fping: Required for...
Posted in Zabbix on Feb 08, 2018
Zabbix is an open source software for networks and application monitoring. Zabbix provides agents to monitor remote hosts as well as Zabbix includes support for monitoring via SNMP, TCP and ICMP checks. Click here to know more about zabbix
This article will help you to step by step install Zabbix 3.0 Server on CentOS/RHEL 7/6 systems. Before starting installation read below basic requirements to run Zabbix 3.4.
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Feb 06, 2018
cPanel is a popular, feature rich and reliable web hosting platform that’s in use worldwide by thousands of web-hosting companies and individuals. With an intuitive and powerful graphical user interface, users can manage databases and website files, set up ftp and email accounts and control every aspect of their website.[Read more...]
Posted in Whm/Cpanel on Jan 26, 2018
Important log paths on whm server:
1. Exim main log: /var/log/exim_mainlog
2. Apache access log: /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log
3. Apache error log: /usr/local/apache/logs/error_log (All exceptions caught by apache along with standard error output from CGI applications)
4. SSH Logins are in /var/log/secure
5. FTP Logins are in: /var/log/messages
6. POP/IMAP logins are in: /var/log/maillog
7. Mod_security log: /etc/httpd/logs/audit_log (may depend on installation)
8. Domain Access Logs: /usr/local/apache/domlogs/domain.com (General access log file for each domain configured with cPanel)