In order to install an SSL certificate on SonicWALL, perform the below steps -
- Download issued SSL certificate >> Extract and rename to server.crt
- Create a .zip file with two files. Take the .crt downloaded from the SSLs.com Account Panel and also, use server.key generated during CSR creation on your SSL-VPN appliance.
- Log into the SonicWALL SSL-VPN appliance portal.
- After that, expand the System menu >> click Certificates.
- Install CA certificates in order to make your website compatible in browsers.
- On the System > Certificates page, in the Additional CA Certificates section > click Import CA Certificate.
Upload the file downloaded from the SSLs.com Account Panel with the .ca-bundle extension:
- In the Server Certificates section > Import Certificate.
- In the opened Import Certificate window -
Click Browse > Locate and open the .zip file > Upload.
- Configure your SSL certificate.
- System > Certificates page > Server Certificates > Configure.
- Specify the password created during the CSR code generation.
- Click the Submit button.
Implement the changes -
- In the System > Certificates section, select the corresponding certificate.
- Click Apply.
- Restart your SonicWALL SSL-VPN appliance.